Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted manuscript has not been previously published and has not been submitted to any journal (more explanation was provided in the Author Guideline).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- URLs are provided for the references.
- Manuscript was prepared according to IJOSDA_Manuscript_Template
- The style and bibliography requirements added here can be seen in the Author Guidelines in “About the Journal”.
- If you are submitting your manuscript for the review, make sure that you have removed the identifying information from your manuscript to ensure a blind review. Please strictly follow the suggestions in the “Help” page.
- References used in the text have been added to the reference section. Likewise, each work in the reference section is cited in the text.
- All manuscritps are proofread in terms of grammar, consistency and the quality of writing.
- Plagiarism is avoided. The Manuscript similarity is under 15%.
- During submission, all manuscript authors should be added to Journal System.
ArticlesSection default policy
License and Copyright Notice
The manuscripts submitted to International Journal of Su-Ay Development Association (IJOSDA) for publication should be original studies that were not published before or not submitted to anywhere else for publication. Authors submitting manuscripts do so with the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article will pass to IJOSDA. Copyright includes the right to reproduce and transmit articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm and other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
Users of this website will be licensed to use material from this website in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. No fees are charged.
Copyright @2022. IJOSDA uses the latest version of the CC-BY license, which grants the author the most extensive rights. All articles published by IJOSDA are deemed to have been released under the Creative Commons Attribution License. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.